For one of our partners, a industry’s leading global provider of infrastructure-as-a-service solutions and a trusted partner to thousands of financial organizations, telecommunication providers and retailers around the world, we are seeking a (Sr.) Business Development Manager – Germany.
This BDM is a critical role in the DACH Region, reporting to the Regional Director. Ideally, we are seeking a proven sales rep who is passionate about exceeding expectations, identifying and closing new customers and using sales best practices to achieve revenue targets. This is a hands-on role that requires constant engagement with prospects and new opportunities across industries and different personas.
Building relationships with prospects and new clients. You will participate as a member of a world-class sales organization who is a leader in the global Fintech business providing community-based networks and processing solutions to the Payments Industry. You’ll work with a robust pre-Sales support force including Sales Engineers, Technical Architects, and Business Consultants – all motivated to help you win the deal. Apart from acquiring businesses directly, you will have the benefit of a centralized marketing organization provided highly qualified leads, sell a portfolio of leading solutions into a rapidly growing marketplace.
The (Sr.) Business Developer is the catalyst behind the company’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the you are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. You’ll help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with the company’s solution(s). You’ll own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
What you’ll bring
• Negotiate and close as many new logo sales campaigns assigned
• Provide guidance on customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
• Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
• Connect client’s business objectives with the company’s offerings and solutions
• Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
• Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with the company.
• Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
• Accurately help forecast sales results and deal closure timings
• Follow and implement the company’s Sales Playbook in day to day activities
• Build and maintain brand presence within assigned accounts
• Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
• Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
• Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization • Work with the legal team to build contracts and solutions for clients
• Work and partner with finance to provide appropriate forecasting reviews
• Provide expertise around areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
• Bring net new and innovative ideas to the both internal team and the customer
• Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
• Partner with sales team members and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
• Leverage previous telecommunications and/or software as a service solutions
• Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when travel resumes
The Ideal “You”:
• Experienced Performer
o 3+ years of managed network services or B2B telecom service- or complex solutions sales experience in the retail sector .
o Skills and/or previews experience on SD WAN sell is going to be consider a strong preference.
o Customer Focused: Approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer
o Strategic: Able to prioritize and manage multiple accounts within territory
o Persuasive: Achieves ‘win-win’ positioning, guiding others to change status quo
o Resourceful: Able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
• Closer of Deals
o You turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible
o Once an opportunity has been closed, you help manage the initial phases of postsales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly
o You tenaciously manage all opportunities and accounts assigned to you which are likely fall across a myriad of industries