For an innovative Fintech player, we are currently looking for a Sr Sales Consultant focusing on Fintech clients. The company has one of the best global payment platform that services businesses by providing technologies that makes cross-border payments frictionless to win their customers. You will take care of growing their enterprise client base in the EMEA market. Sales Consultant covering the EMEA region and potentially later on APAC.
This role will focus on creating and developing opportunities across PayTech & Embedded Finance market segments, i.e. marketplaces, travel, education, entertainment and distribution payment platforms.
The candidate will bring a depth of knowledge of Fintech and payments, combined with significant sales expertise to help our client to further penetrate these markets.
• Working closely with the Director of New Business Sales for EMEA Fintech, Marketing, Demand Generation and the Strategy Team to lead and drive the development of market segments, starting with FinTech.
• Using various tools and resources, the successful candidate will need to collaborate with other teams to validate the Product Market Fit (PMF), and to help determine the Total Addressable Market of their specialist segment.
• Research and identify potential clients, identify decision makers & qualify leads received by the team to build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
• Call and meet with clients to understand client's PMF, their challenges and the impact to customer's business, where they are today and where they want to get to so you can outline the value and benefits of the internal platform (“Gap Selling”)
• Negotiate and close optimal contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, setting clients off on a path to success, resulting in a sustainable revenue streams
• Manage and report against pipeline and sales metrics
• Work with Compliance, Solutions, Customer Success and Account Management team members to provide a smooth onboarding and handover of the account post sale
• Use insight to the Fintech and Payments market to help drive the business strategy towards successfully expanding into your focus segment(s)
• Been seen as the Thought Leader and go-to expert for your segment(s) both internally and outward facing to the industry experts
• Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity, who thrives on being accountable for their own success
• Minimum of 5-8 years sales experience
• 2 years + experience related to Fintech preferably within any of the following segments: Embedded finance, crowdfunding, Payment Service Providers, Digital banking/ Digital E-Wallets & PayTech
• Experience of selling SaaS based solutions
• Ability to identify, input and contribute towards New Businesses sales strategy and opportunities
• Enhanced communication skills with the ability to negotiate both internally at a higher level and externally to C-suite executives
• In-depth understanding of how their own discipline & sales metrics help to contribute, plan and build a plan for success to hit and exceed sales targets
• Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in business development / new business environment
• Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
• Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
• Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contract
• Selling in the regulated payments environment
• FX and cross border payments knowledge
• Confidence in using Salesforce