For a European leader in recurring payments, with a solution that enables merchants to facilitate acquisition, increase the consumer lifetime value and maximize revenue through card and direct debit payments, we are looking for a SDR Team Leader, part of the Go To Market/Revenue Generation Team led by the Chief Revenue Officer.
Reporting to the CRO, you will be in an important leadership position, managing and mentoring a growing team of 5 SDRs to achieve their lead acquisition objectives. As a leader, you’ll provide critical coaching and you will help to set up the foundation and structure of the SDR team. You will be a pipeline master, managing the top of the sales funnel to ensure our account executives are handed-over Qualified Sales Leads (SQLs) to close.
We are looking for a team enabler who incorporates empathy, integrity, and humility into a hands-on leadership style. We value curiosity, continuous improvement and the ambition to go above and beyond in each and every action.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage, develop, and recruit a rapidly growing team of talented sales development representatives to attain ambitious SQL generation targets.
- Drive the enablement of the SDR team by developing or implementing processes, KPIs and automation tools.
- Learn the product and buyer inside and out, helping craft creative and engaging messaging for prospects.
- Identify and develop customized strategies per target industry.
- Analyze sales pipeline and efficiency data, recommending outreach strategies based on specific verticals and personas.
- Ensure our CRM contains comprehensive and accurate information.
- Help create a high-energy, results-focused environment where success and collaboration are key.
Who You Are
- A self-starter who takes on initiatives with great results.
- Highly collaborative with a mindset of excellence and rigor.
- Highly analytical with a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making. Can quickly distill key insights.
- A proactive communicator with strong listening and writing skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales role including at least 2+ years of experience as an SDR / BDR leader with a proven track record of success
- Experience managing and expanding remote teams internationally
- Strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals.
- Strong analytical skills within the modern sales stack (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Experience hiring, training, and mentoring SDRs, transforming a group of individuals into a high-performing team.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.