About The Company (The Client)
The Client is one of the industry's leading global providers of infrastructure-as-a-service solutions and a trusted partner to thousands of financial organizations, telecommunication providers, and retailers worldwide. Since 1990, the company grew to provide services to its customers in over 60 countries across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Job Description Summary
The Sales Engineer plays a critical role in the Marketplace. We seek to place a Sales Engineer who is passionate about building solutions for global connectivity, merchant enablement, and consumer touchpoints. This is a customer-driven role that requires blue-printing solutions for prospects and solutions. This role will have a focus on TNS' Secure SD-WAN solutions.
Below are specific responsibilities and required experience for the Sales Engineer role.
The objective of the role
To support the target and align the size of the team to our existing business. The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for the support, design, and technical documentation of customized service solutions for high potential opportunities and strategic client accounts.
- Customer engagement with growth and learning for you to gain and conduct in-depth discovery sessions that lead to a solution-based sale of products and services
- Progression to help in the creation of business, functional and technical
requirements that demonstrate to the Client our ability to deliver these services solutions that meet or exceed expectations
- Support for you to execute on the processes and behaviors that will result in the sales of these new services
- Learning geared for you to digest and absorb the training materials that help you facilitate the execution of solution design sessions
- You serve as the bridge between the product, technology, and sales departments to create service solutions that are achievable and profitable
- You work with Sales and Customer Success teams to conceptualize, design, sell and assist with the implementation of customized solutions in particular around WAN and SD-WAN
- You produce technical solutions that showcase our value and knowledge of a solution over standard solutions
- You work with the Engineering teams to design new solutions that are scalable and address common problems across markets
Requirements of the role:
- Pre-Sales Role
- Product/Solution Enabler – Ability to fit a product solution to a customer's need.
- Problem Solver. Proven ability to conceptualize customized solutions and sell these solutions to clients.
- Technically aware. Experience within a Network environment, any Payment Market place exposure an advantage.
- Logical planning and Project Coordination. Strong capacity to communicate and drive alignment on common objectives to meet customer and internal business objectives.
- Collaborator. Proven ability to work with sales representatives and sales delivery teams to accelerate revenue.
- You judge well, both what to say and how to say it based on the situation presented.