In the context of its transformation, this French multinational (present in more than 40 countries around the world) is relying on its Payment Competence Center, as a strategic initiative, to ensure universality of payment solutions and optimize issuing and processing capabilities. Within this team, the Global Digital Payment Assets team is defining and delivering the roadmap of the different Global Payment Assets. Among its activities, this team is also in charge of the program management and issuing operations of their internal issuer (owning all regulatory and schemes licenses). As Program Manager, your mission will cover following responsibilities:
For the internal issuer transversal and operations support:
• Provide day-to-day support to the internal issuer's Distributors on their existing programs
• Coordination of the changes, updates and approvals of Card Program Documents
• Manage Change Requests with Legal, Compliance, Finance & Treasury teams
• Maintenance of the internal issuer's Operations Manual, update and enhance as appropriate
• Responsible for the management of BINs and VPA changes on VISA Online
• Visa Online and Mastercard Connect administrator role: create of new users, activate services, train users, reset passwords & user ids when blocked, etc.
• Work closely with Product and Business Solutions team to get informed on Regulatory and Scheme’s publications and share within the company as appropriate
Depending on the growing scope of services, this support will be possibly extended to other kind of requests.
• 3 years’ experience with successful track record of operations management in an international environment.
• Experience in card and payment operations and the card payments value chain is a must.
• Attention to details, process oriented, excellent communication and listening skills.
• Proactive and initiative minded
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Organizational skills, rigorous approach
• Fluent in English both written and spoken. French, Spanish and any other language will be a plus.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Multinational, Payment, Paiement, Transformation, Project Management, International Project Management, Program Management, RUN, BIN, VISA, Mastercard, Back-office