For a leading provider of digital payment services in Europe we are looking for a Senior New Business Sales Manager.
The company enables digital payments across all major channels – in person, online, and via a mobile device and offers a wide range of standard and customised end-to-end payment and IT solutions.
It offers merchant acquiring solutions, points of sale terminals, and e- commerce directly to the merchants, services delivered to corporates, such as direct debit and invoice solutions.Candidate Profile:
- A business development professional with at least 5-10 years’ experience of selling SaaS / Payments solutions.
- Someone who has worked in payments and has payments solutions selling experience to Enterprise Merchants (across DACH / Europe)
- Understanding of payments and its implications.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive new business models.
- Proven success selling into eCommerce merchants, preferably in Retail which is a plus.
- Proven track record in building successful executive level relationships with partners, customers and prospects.
- Proven track record of success meeting challenging business targets.
- Fluent in German and English. Any other native language is a plus.
- Own the commercial relationship with client organisations.
- Actively manage commercial relationship with client organisations to maximise revenue opportunities
- Ensure sales and referral targets are met to ensure successfully achieving the company’s objectives.
- Lead the full-lifecycle of client engagement to include scheduling and maintaining client visits, assisting in preparing appropriate materials for client presentations.
- Measure, identify solutions, and communicate contract performance of customers.
- Assist in conflict resolution and negotiation to solve complex problems.
- Assist in business forecasting and planning.
- Clearly articulate and package information at the executive level.
- Assist in the content creation and development of marketing materials.
- Represent company at industry events.
The ideal candidate:
- You are ambitious, dynamic and will have strong business development and negotiation skills.
- Preferably attained further business and/or marketing qualifications; a strategic thinker with new market entry and cross industry skills and experience.
- Business development experience selling into Enterprise eCommerce merchants.
- Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota.
- Demonstrable success at developing and managing partnerships to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Self-starter; able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.