Founded in 1996, the group has more than 700 employees worldwide and traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange. The company has a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions.
To strengthen their team in Zurich we're currently helping them in their search for a Software Engineer (Avaloq).
- Ensures that only tested and documented software is delivered to the customers
- Defines a new customer distribution process and implements a new software distribution system
- Develops a state-of-the-art automated testing process which is globally implemented and monitored
- Ensures visibility, traceability, and?control?of (cloud) testing processes to deliver high-quality software applying?the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the testing team
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of a global quality concept with a range of quality measures and KPIs
- Responsible for the performance of three Quality Assurance departments and one department of Integrators who support customer rollouts; definition of WAF and are responsible for SaaS technical implementation
- Master’s degree in information technology / computer engineering or any equivalent experience
- Proven track record and minimum 10 years' experience in Quality Management and Software testing, Test Automation
- Proven track record of DevOps and Software Distribution experience
- Certified Test Manager or similar quality assurance certifications
- Experience in Cloud testing and deployment to the Cloud; preferred Azure cloud
- Strong leadership skills with an agile mindset and a high level of customer orientation
- Experience in intercultural and international environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiarity with the banking industry is an advantag
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Software Engineering, Testing, Quality Assurance, Fintech, Payments, Zurish, Switzerland, Avaloq