As the Head of Product you will act as the primary point of contact for all-things related to payments processing capability for our customers across the UK and Europe. You will work directly with the executives and the senior leadership team in region and across the globe to identify and implement key strategic payment-related opportunities principally with 3rd party payments suppliers. You will work in lock step with the GM – Partnerships & Gateway Solutions to develop a framework for a consistent, compelling engagement plan ensuring the activation of the global payments strategy that ensures a consistent approach to payments across each vertical globally. You will report into the GM Partnerships and Gateway Solutions.
What you will do
• Act as the subject matter expert for payments within your stakeholder community, managing the intersection of software and payments for the company's entities, primarily in the UK and across the EU.
• Manage and sign off on analysis associated with merchant processing volumes and assist in the merchant specific pricing exercise for payments alongside commercial leaders
• Create a keen understanding and buy-in to the strategic priorities and focus for payments focused on the company's UK and Europe entities
• Roll your sleeves up to get stuff done. Be responsible for the preparation of business cases for new partner and general payments related initiatives. Take the opportunity to drive RFP responses with commercial colleagues in the region.
• Assist in the further development and refinement of the company's global payments strategy as pertains to the UK and EU region, particularly as other strategic initiatives evolve over the next few years. As such, proven
experience in the creation of and implementation of the go-to-market approach for payments is required along with a strong commercial acumen and the ability to act as a trusted advisor to commercial colleagues
• Work with the Payments Leadership to create a sustainable and governance driven approach to pricing for payments across all payment types and geographies
• 7+ years of experience working in a commercial operations or strategy role within the payments or FinTech industry.
• A demonstrable track record of achieving results in partnerships and account management framework
• Ability to work across timezones as and when needed given stakeholders sit in different regions across the globe
• Keen understanding of the products and strategy associated with SaaS
• Strong project management skills with experience in leading complex, multi-product, multi-region rollouts of software and / or payment related services
• A strategic thinker; ability to plan and execute simultaneous objectives
• Team player – able to effectively partner with everyone from senior level executive to entry level.
• Excellent communication skills – able to communicate strategies, recommendations, decisions and outcomes to key senior stakeholders
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.