For a European leader in recurring payments, with a solution that enables merchants to facilitate acquisition, increase the consumer lifetime value and maximise revenue through card and direct debit payments, we are looking for a Head of Marketing, part of the Go To Market/Revenue Generation Team led by the Chief Revenue Officer.
Reporting to the CRO, you will be a key leader in the Go-to Market / Revenue Generation Team. As a strategic thinker, you will support the CRO in articulating the strategic positioning of the company, including detailed go-to-market strategies, value proposition and product-market fit across verticals and geographies. Key to your role is to enable and augment the orchestration between marketing and SDR/ales activities, focusing marketing efforts on high-impact drivers relevant to our B2B
We are looking for a leader who incorporates empathy, integrity, and humility into a hands-on leadership style. We value curiosity, continuous improvement and the ambition to go above and beyond in each and every action.
Your main responsibilities
- Lead, grow and coach the marketing team based in Paris and at international locations.
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy with documented insights on key market and competitive trends.
- Articulate and lead customised marketing strategies for target verticals and geographies.
- Design, execute and oversee product marketing efforts with emphasis on product-market fit, value proposition and pricing.
- Articulate, execute and animate the brand strategy with the Head of Corporate Communications.
- Design, execute and oversee the content strategy and channels.
- Design, execute and oversee scalable and repeatable online/offline lead generation activities. Develop and monitor budgets.
- Optimise demand generation using a data-driven/KPI approach to increase leads, develop a quality sales pipeline and move prospects through the funnel.
- Design, execute and oversee channel marketing efforts with partners.
- Track and report using marketing automation to ensure accurate understanding of what’s working and what’s not, with a focus on actual opportunities generated.
- Orchestrate lead generation activities with SDR and Sales teams.
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives with the hunger to achieve great results.
- Highly analytical with a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making.
- Can quickly distill key insights.
- Highly collaborative with a mindset of excellence and rigour.
- Team player who enjoys working with a European team based in different offices.
- A good communicator with strong listening and writing skills.
- 10 years of experience as a marketing leader with a proven track record of success in SaaS or B2B fintech at a fast paced scale-up environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to link marketing actions to sales impact.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals.
- Fluency in English and French is a must.