Digital Campaign Manager
We are currently looking for a Digital Campaign Manager working for an organisation which is a global leader in managing corporate payments.
This solutions is high scalable, comprehensive, cloud platform for company world wide payments and cash management. The solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium sized companies in various verticals.
- Manage campaign development, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the various campaign projects, - execute and manage annual playbooks and calendars for the Marketing Organisation, facilitating long-lead planning and prioritisation exercises.
- Activate on data, research, and insights to create marketing briefs and plans.
- Create quarterly plan that outline key messages, programs, and goals for our buyer facing marketing programs and communications, providing strategic insights and tactical recommendations that support decision-making.
- Lead both short term and long-term marketing programs and campaigns that are innovative and goal oriented.
- Collaborate closely with partners from across the business, including Product, to ensure cross-functional dependencies and opportunities are properly scoped and activated upon.
- Increase the impact of marketing efforts by consistently identifying how to unify, amplify, creatively integrate, and nuance messages, moments, and programs across multiple touch points of the customer journey.
- Partnering and Sync with adjacent departments/roles on persona insights, campaign deliverables and creative concepts.
- Deliver reporting and insights that accurately measure the performance of campaigns, identifying areas opportunities and growth.
- University or college degree in the area of marketing, economics or an equivalent.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with comprehensive knowledge in Digital Campaign Management
- Deep understanding of creating an appealing communication. journey based of owned and paid digital marketing channels, and the full range of marketing techniques, disciplines, and methodologies.
- Excellent brief writing skills in English and German that activate a wide variety of teams.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking.
- Strong understanding of customer and performance data, with a proven track record of compiling, analysing, and synthesising reporting.
- Experience in work cross-functional - solid teamwork and project management skills while working with partners from each of the marketing disciplines in fast-evolving organisation.
- Think and communicate clearly, in a way that builds trust across functions and teams.
- Experience in Pardot, Salesforce, or ABM tools is a plus.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Niels Stroucken via (email@example.com)