This innovative FinTech offers a worldwide cutting-edge cloud-based payment management system and was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions. Thanks to their collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to influence their way of working, be part of greenfield projects and tackle an exciting challenge from multiple standpoints.
To strengthen their team in Walldorf or in the Baden-Württemberg region, we're currently helping them in their search for a Cloud Operations Engineer.
• Create and configure cloud-based and/or on-premises environments, services and workflows
• Strive for maximum system administration automation and efficiency through the use of the latest technologies and tools
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure the scalability, resilience, security and availability of the software product
• Solve mission-critical problems in production or development environments
• Install new /rebuild/ support existing Linux servers
• Research and recommend innovative, and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration task
• Relevant educational background with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science etc.
• At least 4 years of career experience working with virtualization platforms such as VMware and/or KVM.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems, services and daemons.
• Experience working with Docker and Docker schedulers.
• Understanding/knowledge of how to operate hardware of an infrastructure.
• Background and knowledge in networking (Switchers, Firewalls, cabling, etc.)
• Database administration skills would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of AWS is an advantage.
• Fluent English, both spoken and written is a must.
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Emiliano at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Cloud Engineering, Fintech, Payments, Walldorf, Germany, Networking, Virtualization Software, Hardware, AWS