Business Development Manager - Austin, Texas
Our client is a fast-growing startup based out of London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. They raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and backed by successful private equity firms.
They have developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. The platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses.
- Develop sales strategies
- Working with incoming leads and guide them from start to go-live
- Make demo calls to present the solutions
- Ascertain the client needs and tailor the offer to them
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients
- Advanced Business English is a must
- Excellent communication skills. You should feel comfortable making calls with people from all over the world.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience with SaaS businesses
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Growth environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Competitive salary and bonus based on performance
- Comfortable office in the center of Austin
- Remote working options