Area Lead Payments & Identity solutions
you are responsible for the business proposition of payments and identity solutions. Providing customers with secure, reliable, fast and traceable payment solutions that seamlessly fit their specific solutions. You manage and oversee the entire chain: from contact to integration, from processing to settlement. A responsibility with impact, which you shape as Area Lead Payments & Identity solutions by further developing the propositions around payment services (PSP) and identification services (DISP) in order to be able to offer these to business customers and partners.
Market dynamics and client needs are changing every day. "Open banking" offers customers much more room to bank as they wish. The Tribe embraces this movement and, often in collaboration with partners, develops propositions to lead the way in this. This offers services in innovative financial products and in the domain of payments and identity with excellent value for the entrepreneur and society. With your knowledge of the market, our business and available data, you ensure a fantastic customer experience in every link of the chain, enabling the bank to be the cooperative financial services provider of the future.
· Translation the product vision & strategy to a tactical and operational level, based on the vision from the Tribe Lead B2B Services.
· Improve customer journeys based on customer feedback and anticipate external and social developments.
· Monitoring the development of digitization, innovation and cost targets of the Area and the achievement of the KPIs.
· Develop concepts and convert them into concrete, feasible and affordable solutions.
· Support of Product Owners in defining the product requirements within the squads.
· Cross-Squad coordination of dependencies and / or constraints and collaboration with stakeholders to understand and manage squad priorities. (backlog prioritization)
· Determine priorities within the Area Product Management B2B services, taking into account the end-2-end objectives of the tribe.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Digital Transformation Office (DTO) department brings talented people together and is divided into a number of cross-functional teams, which are organized around the Product Tribes. Each team joins forces to map out customer needs, develop propositions, increase traffic and conversion and generate leads. The Tribe B2B Services joins forces to offer easy-to-integrate payment and identification services to companies. The Tribe assumes the role of Payment Service Provider (PSP) and Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP). With success: since the tribe was formed, budget, culture and personnel have been scaled up. Customers recognize this and are increasingly opting for the Tribe’s services..
We work with multidisciplinary teams: all forms of expertise are used to realize the best product for our customers. Tech, marketing, support: you are the spider in the web with a heart for a fantastic product. You will become part of the Tribe management team and take care of the daily experience of more than 100,000 companies that need your products every day to make their customers happy. This critical role will help us take the next step in delivering the best solutions in a challenging and rapidly changing market. With you as Area Lead Payments & Identity solutions, the counter of the Tribe stands at 130 different colleagues, where you provide functional management for >30 FTE.
With your talents
Customer focus, collaboration, strategic vision, entrepreneur, innovation and energizing the network are clearly essential for the role Area Lead Payments & Identity solutions. As a leader within the Tribe you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you effectively cooperate across disciplines and departments, build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and make the difference for the community. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
· higher university qualification preferably in a relevant field and at least 10 years of relevant experience in Payments or Identity Industry;
· knowledge of CLR, Finance, IT processes, -procedures and -simplification, security, etc.;
· keep track of the latest customer and market developments in both the PSP- and DISP-industry: you know what it takes to make our product best in class;
· being able to act in complex decision making environments, with different (global) stakeholders at different levels;
· experience in Agile and High Performing Team coaching. Challenger mind-set and passion to inspire high performing teams and focus on making the team and the bank better;
· experience in building and maintaining a network of owner/CEO/CFO/head of strategy and external partners;
· active and motivated self-learner with the ability to develop deep domain knowledge of the Wholesale Payments business and the intersection with B2B- and B2C-marketplaces;
· excellent communication skills. Fluent English language capability (both verbally and in writing). Dutch language is considered a bonus.
At the end of the day, we can be flexible around a lot of qualifications, but you must have an entrepreneurial mind-set and be extremely independent; we’re looking for a true self-starter. You’ll have the opportunity to take true ownership of your role and function in a startup-like environment, but have the support of an established global brand.
Growing a better world together
The Tribe is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
· Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
· We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
· an attractive gross monthly salary;
· a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
· an Employee Benefit Budget (12% of your monthly income). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
· a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
· flexible working times and location-independent working;
· a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join the Tribe as Area Lead Payments & Identity Solutions and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy.